Grade 6 Math Eligible TEKS Program06MESRIP
- 100% of the Grade 6 Math Eligible TEKS chunked into 23 lessons, each with whole group warm-ups, explicit instruction resource, student scaffolding, and a striking variety of engaging student activities
- Whole group warm-ups engage students in the content by asking questions, illustrating the big picture, exploring a relevant problem, and/or even reminding students what information is, and is not, in the TEA reference chart
- DynaNotes student course notes explanations and examples serve as a visual aid for whole group explicit instruction AND as a printed, colorful student-friendly reference to support students as they work on the activities when the teacher can't be at their sides
- 106 student activities include folded paper projects, word problems, experiments, partner work, puzzles, error analysis, and more (78% of activities) as well as STAAR-like "Skill Checkers" (22% of activities)
- Activities for each lesson are consistently arranged to, in order, build knowledge, develop skills, extend knowledge and skills, and then check for understanding.
- Detailed answer keys can be printed and provided as feedback to students to support error analysis for wrong answers, the exploration of alternate strategies for correct answers, self-checking, and peer tutoring.
- 1 Teacher CD (or thumb drive) with student course notes display, lesson views (materials list, warm-up questions, assigned activities, TEKS, etc.), TEKS alignment, and student activity book answer key
- 30 DynaNotes Grade 6 Math student course notes in classic cardstock format (student reference for use during explicit instruction and as a reference during activity completion)
- 1 DynaNotes activity book with 106 unique activities -- reproducible by the teacher for use in his/her classroom only
- Reviewed on LearningList.com
Serious program for seriously fun and effective acceleration to TEKS mastery!